1. Applicable conditions
Customers who purchase regulated electrical appliances from our company, including computers, printers, scanners and monitors, as specified in the Producer Eco-Responsibility Ordinance, can request free removal service for the same type and quantity of used electrical appliances (only applicable to the same type of regulated electrical appliances (Note1)).
Any premises in Hong Kong.
3. When to make request
(a) Customers can request removal service by emailing us at email@example.com within 3 days after the purchase. Late requests will be deemed as no requests for the removal service, and we will not provide any further removal service.
(b) Customer could also contact ALBA (852-2676 8888) directly for any removal service request within 7 days after the purchase.
4. Timing of the removal service
(a) Under normal circumstances, 3 working days are required for arranging the removal service.
(b) The old items at the customers’ designated locations will be removed on the date specified by the customers.
(c) No removal service is available on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
(a) The removal service should be separated from the delivery service as services are arranged by different service suppliers (The old items pending removal may need to be placed temporarily at the premises for collection).
(b) The old items will not be returned once collected.
(c) The old items must stand-alone and be freed from other connections or obstacles.
(d) Customers can have the right to change the collection place, date and/or time for one time only. Customer shall give no less than 2 working days' notice in respect of any request for change of collection time, date and/or place by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(e) In the event of a Black Rainstorm Warning / Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above, the removal service will be suspended and rescheduled.
(f) The company shall not be liable for any delay, suspension or rescheduling due to traffic or adverse weather conditions or other factors.
(g) The company shall not be deemed in default of its performance or obligations hereunder are delayed or omitted, nor be liable for any direct or indirect losses caused therefrom in the following circumstances. Customers will no longer enjoy free removal services:
• No show by the contact person at the confirmed collection place and time;
• Incorrect or misleading address provided by the customer;
• There are no relevant contact person at the address provided;
• Inaccurate or invalid contact phone number provided by the customer
(h) All personal data are for the purpose of arranging removal service for the old items only and the company shall comply fully with the obligations and requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486).
(i) In case of any disputes, the decision of the company shall be final.
1. Computers,generally including personal computer, desktop computer, tablet computer,laptop computer.
2. Printersnot exceeding 30 kg; a printer that can be used as a photocopier, facsimiletransmitter or scanner is nevertheless regarded as a printer.
3. Scannersnot exceeding 30 kg.
4. Monitorsnot having the function of storing electronic data or computing, the size ofthe display screen is not smaller than 5.5 inches (measured diagonally) but notexceeding 100 inches (measured diagonally).